Honeymoon in Umbria
Progressive discount (from 25% to 60%) for additional stays (from 1 to 6) to firtst one at tower Orione , the love-nest of your dreams where, from the privacy of the room, you have a breathtaking 360° view, looking out across the Umbrian valley as far as the eye can see.
For honeymooners who want to stay in Villa Milani at least 1 week for discovering Umbria, here you are an example of program, where you can spread over every its hidden corners...
- ·.... breathing its Spirituality whose the region is filled of (i.e. S. Francis and S. Clara from Assisi, S. Benedict from Norcia, S. Rite from Cascia),
- ·... .discovering the wild beauties of its nature (National and Regional Parks like Sibillini Mounts and Marmore Waterfall ),
- ·.... enjoying the imposing greatness of its monuments (innumerable ancient Abbeys, Cathedrals, Castles, Mansions etc ) full of medieval and Renaissance art masterpieces (from painters like Giotto, Perugino, Pinturicchio, Lippi, Gozzoli, ecc),
- ·.... tasting its eno-gastronomic specialities (wines, black truffles, olive oil, saffron, typical food products like pecorino cheese, Norcia's salami, etc), · ..... shopping traditional precious handcrafts like Deruta potteries and Montefalco fabrics and laces
- ·..... making earth-water-air sports like horse riding & trekking, rafting & canyoning, hang-gliding & para-gliding, etc.
But, if you like, you can easily reach great towns-of-art like Rome, by train in less than 80', or Florence, by car in about 180', where you can spend a day for visiting some selected art sites (for example the Vatican Museums in Rome or the Uffizi Museum in Florence), always coming back to that "corner of Paradise" of Villa Milani for overnights and resting.